Wavex® Clay Bar Kit (2 Bars 100grm Each, 1 Clay Lube 350ml, 1 Microfiber Cloth)
- Wavex Clay bar leaves the surface silky smooth with a mirror-like smooth finish, premium professional quality clay bar capable of removing contaminants, such as bugs, tar, rust and overspray
- Attracts sticked particles from paint like magnet and makes the surface contamination free, Deep cleans the painted surface with an ease
- Works on paintwork, glass, plastic and metal surfaces
- Never breaks or deteriorate into small particles like inferior low-quality clay bars, super elastic clay bar removes harmful particles quickly and effectively
- Wavex Clay Lube Lubricant Spray extends life of clay bar as well as offer superior surface lubricity, providing a nice,slick surface for the clay to slide across
Wavex Clay bar leaves the surface silky smooth with a mirror-like smooth finish, premium professional quality clay bar capable of removing contaminants, such as bugs, tar, rust and over-spray.
Wavex Clay Lube is Lubricant Spray that extends life of clay bar as well as offer superior surface lubricity, +providing a nice,slick surface for the clay to slide across
Wavex Microfiber Cloth 40x40cm, Premium Quality, Full Length Cloth.
How to use Clay Bar?
- Wash clean and dry the surface before using clay bar.
- Spray Wavex Clay lube on around square foot of area.
- With your clay bar flattened lay on paint surface covered with clay lube.
- Glide the bar back and forth until the bar glides clean on the surface.
- Inspect clay bar for contamination collected. Knead the bar by folding the bar into itself to create a clean bar surface and repeat the process until whole car is complete.
- Quality Product
Awesome and surprising but one item was missing from the pack
Good Quality Product at an affordable price...!!!!
Kudos to wavex & clay bar did its job, got rid of so manh minute dirts that wasn't possible without claybar. Easy to use also
What does a clay bar do it does well !. The quantity of lube supplied is enough for a large car but for the same you need hardly 50 gas of clay so you will have to resort to using diluted car shampoo or detailing fluid. Price is bit higher than the generic no name ones but much less than that of the big brands.
Good I am satisfied thanks for