Wavex Paint Correction Rubbing Compounds and Pads Combo
• An impeccable vehicle paint correction compound kit from WaveX Auto Care that consists of the WaveX Major Correction Compound, Medium Cut Polish and Ultra Fine Cut Polishing Compounds and the WaveX Hard Cut Foam Pad, Medium Cut Foam Pad and Final Finish Foam Pad.
• Recommended vehicle polishing compounds that should be used before the application of the WaveX 10H Ceramic Coating.
• WaveX Major Correction Compound is a super heavy duty cutting compound that is designed to remove heavy paint imperfections such as swirl marks, type 2 hard water spots, sanding marks etc. from the vehicle’s clear coats.
• Wave Medium Cut Polish is a professional cutting and polishing medium abrasive compound that removes paint deformities such as swirls and scratches.
• WaveX Ultra Fine Cut Polish is a high gloss final finishing jeweling compound that provides a deep mirror gloss to vehicle clear coats
MAJOR CORRECTION COMPOUND
WaveX Auto Care are proud to present the king of all hard cut detailing compounds- the WaveX Major Correction Compound. The WaveX Major Correction Compound is a power packed hard cutting correction compound that consists of rich abrasives that can even be felt when inspected manually. This impeccable auto detailing and correction compound has been developed for major paint corrections such as swirl marks removal, type 2 hard water spots removal, evening out sanding marks on clear coats of vehicles.
It effortlessly removes 1000 and 1200 grit and sanding marks off of vehicles of any colour. Recommended for use along with the WaveX Yellow Coloured Hard Cut Detailing Pad, the WaveX Major Correction Compound cuts at an impeccable speed to even our grit and defects from any glossy painted bikes, cars, trucks and even marine vehicles such as boats.
Irrespective of its cutting capabilities, this is a body shop safe detailing compound that is safe on all glossy painted clear coats. This is the first part of a three-part series that includes the WaveX Medium Cut Polish and the WaveX Ultrafine Cut Polish.
MEDIUM CUT POLISH
By now you must have seen the jaw dropping results of the WaveX Major Correction Compound but the question that arises is- What’s next? The answer to this question is the WaveX Medium Cut Polish. An exquisite medium cutting abrasives infused detailing compound that cuts, corrects and polishes vehicle’s cleat coats.
WaveX Medium Cut Polish is used to correct paint deformities such as swirls and scratches while evening out the effects of the WaveX Major Correction Compound. The second step in the 3 step detailing series, it is recommended that the WaveX Medium Cut Polish be used with the WaveX Diamond Finish Medium Cut Polish.
Using this automotive compounding will help professional auto detailers and DIY car care enthusiasts remove paint deformities and prep it for the last step in the detailing series i.e, using the WaveX Ultra Fine Cut Jeweling Compound.
ULTRAFINE FINAL FINISH POLISH
Are you a professional detailer or a vehicle owner who has been looking for a perfect finishing jeweling compound that will provide your vehicle’s exterior painted surfaces with a high gloss mirror shine? Well look no further because the all new WaveX Ultra Fine Cut Polish is here!
A superfine, scientifically advanced super jeweling- compound, the WaveX Ultra Fine Cut Polish is used on the vehicle’s surface after using the WaveX Major Correction Compound and the WaveX Medium Cut Polishing Compound. Once, you’ve evened out your vehicle’s paint after removing the sanding marks, swirls and scratches, you will be able to provide your vehicle with an unparalleled deep mirror gloss finish.
WaveX Ultra Fine Cut Polish Jeweling Compound is the last compound in our 3 compound series that is used or prepping your glossy painted vehicle before the application of the WaveX Ceramic Coating to your cars or bikes. It is best recommended that you use the WaveX Ultra Fine Cut Jeweling Compound with the extremely exquisite Orange Coloured Diamond Cut Final Finish Foam pad along with the WaveX Dual Action Polisher Machine.