WaveX Graphene Ceramic Coating
- Scientifically advanced monocrystalline Si02+ Graphene infused coating developed to guard your vehicle against weather, pollutants, chemicals and UV rays.
- >10H hardness ultra-durable coating that provides a protective barrier when applied to paint, glass headlights, chrome, wheels, trims, vinyl wraps and much more.
- Long lasting coating that provides >5 years protection and gives high gloss, super hydrophobic, scratch, thermal, oxidation and graffiti resistance effect on your vehicle’s surface.
- Fireproof, heat resistant super coating with a honeycomb graphene structure who’s thickness increases with the application of additional layers.
- Kit consists of 30 ml WaveX Graphene Ceramic Coating Bottle, ultra-soft small size premium microfiber cloths, one 350 gsm microfiber cloth, one coating applicator pad and an instruction manual.
With a whopping 10H hardness, WaveX Auto Care introduces the WaveX Graphene Ceramic Coating Kit. Infused with an advanced SiO2 formulation and Graphene, the WaveX Graphene Ceramic Coating kit offers your vehicle with a slickness, protection and durability unlike any other auto care product that you have ever seen or used.
When graphite is converted into graphene, it becomes one of the thinnest yet strongest substance in the world. Now image what will happen when the world’s hardest substance is applied to your vehicle? Pure detailing magic!
WaveX’s Graphene Ceramic Coating is an easy to use long lasting, super hydrophobic, heat, scratch, swirl, oxidation, UV, frost and graffiti resistant coating that is ideal for single stage/ clear coated painted surfaces, glass, plastic trims, polycarbonates, wheels, headlights, and other vehicle components.
WaveX’s Graphene Ceramic Coating offers 55% increased coating resins and durability over other conventional graphene ceramic coating products out there furthermore, its Si02 infused formulation makes it a multi-layered ceramic coating product which means that the thickness of the coating can be increased with application of additional layers which in turn allows a thicker/harder film that increases its scratch resistance properties.
- High Gloss Finish
- Scratch Resistant
- Long Lasting Protection
- Super Hydrophobic Coating
- Weather & UV Resistant
- Advanced Chemical Resistance
- Oxidation & Corrosion Resistant
- Thermal Resistance (up to 750°C)
By increasing our product’s active ingredients, our graphene ceramic coating provides a long lasting protection that maintains the vehicle’s glossy, slick mirror like finish.
How to use:
To effectively use this products, one must diligently follow the following steps:
Pre-Cleaning and Polishing
- Thoroughly wash your vehicle with the WaveX Strip Wash Shampoo to strip your vehicle’s exterior surfaces of any unwanted remaining waxes, sealants or glaze.
- Use the WaveX Clay Bar and Clay Lubricant Spray to rid your vehicle’s exterior surfaces of any unwanted contaminants to ensure that when your vehicle is coated, it doesn’t trap any unwanted contaminants.
- Polish the car paint with WaveX’s range of polishing compounds to remove scratches and swirls.
- Use the WaveX Pre Treatment Spray to remove oil and residue off of vehicle’s surfaces.
- Use the microfiber cloth and applicator pad to apply the coating.
- Pour a couple of drops of the WaveX Ceramic Coating on the application sponge and apply it evenly across the vehicle’s surface in a vertical (north-south) and later horizontal (east-west) direction.
- After 1-2 minutes, inspect the coating with your finger then wipe the microfiber towel repeatedly until the vehicle’s surface looks shinny. If required, you could recoat (apply a second layer of coating to) the vehicle’s surface after a gap of 1 hour by repeating the same ‘application steps’.
- Use your vehicle only after 3 hours from coating application on a non-rainy day.
- Keep your vehicle dry at all costs during the first 7 days. In case any water droplets fall on your vehicle, wipe it immediately with a clean and dry WaveX Microfiber Cloth to ensure that the coating effectively seeps into your vehicle’s components.
- Wash your vehicle only after a span of 7 days. In the meantime, you would use a microfiber cloth to wipe your vehicle’s surface.
- 80% of the coating is cured during the first 5-7 days. It is completely cured after a span of 20 days.
- Apply any auto care products to your vehicle after a span of 20 days from coating for best results.
- To maintain and increase the longevity of the ceramic coating, use WaveX’s range of ceramic coating maintenance products such as Graphene Ceramic Wash Shampoo, Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating, Ceramic Booster and Ceramic Liquid Wax
Store the WaveX Ceramic Coating Kit in its original containers at temperatures ranging from 0-35°C
Best recommended within 12-18 months from date of receipt of product.
Works beyond my expectations
Thanks again wavex for a wonderful product
Thanks for your review. We are really glad to provide you a Delightful experience.