WaveX Clay Bar (100g x 3)- Premium Car Detailing Clay Fallout Removes Environmental Deposits- No Scratches No Swirls Guaranteed
• Super powerful white coloured professional detailing clay from WaveX Auto Care. Comes in pack of 3 (100 gm each).
• Removes stubborn and bonded surfaces contaminants such as minute particles, bug debris, road tar, rail dust, and fresh streaks at lightning speed.
• Provides surfaces with a smooth mirror finish.
• Safe and effective on all painted surfaces. WaveX Clay Lube Spray recommended with WaveX Clay Bars for optimum results.
• Recommended for multiple vehicle surfaces such as glass, paint, plastic, rims, metals etc.
Give your car an unmatched mirror finish using the all new and improved WaveX Clay Bars. Available in a pack of 3 pieces that are 100 gm each, the WaveX Clay Bars are super powerful detailing clay bars that seamlessly remove road, air and water pollutants. These pollutants when left unattended, tend to build up over time resulting in paint and surface damage.
The WaveX Clay Bars remove the toughest yet invisible contaminants that even a regular vehicle wash won’t be able to remove. It is like a magnet to contaminants that picks up particles that are even 20 times smaller than microfiber threads present on microfiber towels.
For best results, it is highly recommended that professional detailers or DIY users pair these clay bars with the WaveX Clay Lube Spray that assists the clay bars in effortlessly gliding across the desired vehicle detailing component/ surface.
Our Clay bars can be used across multiple vehicle surfaces such as glass, paint, plastic, alloy wheels, metals etc. After detailing your vehicle’s exterior with the WaveX Clay Bar, you will witness an almost butter smooth silky surface upon manually inspecting the surface.
To use the WaveX Clay Bars all you need to do is generously spray the WaveX Clay Lube across the desired vehicle detailing surface and glide the clay bars in a left to right motion. Repeat the same action across the entire vehicle’s surface and once that is done, inspect the clay bar for contamination. Knead the clay bar inward whenever and wherever you find contamination on its surfaces.